Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Friends Look Like Famous Athletes

Here we go. Another edition of "My Friends Look Like Famous Athletes." I am quickly running out of ideas for athletes, so in this edition I have to first send out a thank you to David Chernicoff for sending along a suggestion. I open the invitation to all of you. If anybody thinks that they have a funny look alike, let me know. I'll put it up. Also, one of our look alikes on this edition isn't exactly a famous athlete, but he is on ESPN all the time, so I am going to allow it.

First up, David's suggestion. Our good buddy Matt Dobie aka "Snacks". This is what Mr. Dobie looks like, for those of you who don't already know.



And here is Jamal Lewis. The running back of the Cleveland Browns, who held the record for most rushing yard in one game until Adrian Peterson broke it this year, and who spent half of the 2005 season in prison for orchestrating a drug deal. Needless to say, he is a big favorite here at "Road to the BigTime".



I probably wouldn't fuck with either one of those guys.

Onto the next look alike. Once again we have a pair who somehow look similar while one of them is undoubtedly better looking than the other. I don't mean to disrespect my pal Kelly Lewis with this comparison, but he looks a lot like this guy. I know Kelly would be flattered to be compared to this guy in terms of skills on the soccer field, I wonder how he'll feel being compared to him in looks. Here's Kelly.



And here is Ronadlihno.



Kelly can do flip throw-ins.

And here is our last pair. While I realize that this guy isn't exactly an athlete, I think this is one of the funniest duo's that we've had so far. Here first, is every body's favorite Guido. Wop's up Gabe.



And here is Gabe's twin, PTI's co-host Tony Reali.



Not right now chief, I'm in the fucking zone. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M. I wonder if Gabe and Tony like lasagna?

Like I said, if you have any suggestions, let me have them. And as always, if you have any funny people you think I look like, tell me. I want some hate filled feed back.

No comments: