Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Best Names in Sports

I appreciate all the participation so far. I'm very happy to see that you all are interested in making "Road to the BigTime" an interactive blog. But...I asked that you send me your names via email, or at least via facebook message. Unfortunately most of you posted your whole shit on my wall. It looks like reading comprehension is a problem among my readers, this maybe a problem. So, if you haven't already disregarded my attempts to keep your names and explanations private, please send me your players over email or facebook message. If you already blew it, that's fine, but you should probably work on your reading, you may face other problems in the future if you don't step your game up.

Special thanks to Tam Johnson and Matt Emmick you actually listened and emailed me their selections. This won't give them any advantage in the contest, but when they die, on their death beds, they will receive total consciousness. So they got that going for them.

No comments: