Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Friends Look Like Famous Athletes

I don't want to distract any attention at all from the "Best Names" contest, but I have had the past 6 hours at work to do nothing, so I found some more pictures of athletes that my buddies look like. Please enjoy the newest edition of "My Friends Look Like Famous Athletes," while still taking the time to think about, and vote for your favorite names. Without any further reminders, here are the pictures.

This is our Pro Basketball edition. We have local stars, international imports, and even a mascot for the kids. Enjoy.

We have our second in the long line of people that Sam Gelinas looks like. As I'm sure you remember, Sam and Slava Medvedenko were revealed as long lost twins. Here we have another professional basketball player that is lucky enough to look like Sam. I present Spencer Hawes.



And in case you forgot what Sam looks like, here again is another stunning still of my good pal Sam.



One for the kids. Here is a character we all know and love. The Seattle Supersonics beloved mascot, Squatch.



And my good pal, Mark. Not only do Squatch and Mark share facial hair styles, but they both often growl at people and sleep in the woods. The similarities are eerie.



If I keep this up, I am not going to have any friends. But, as I always say, feel free to fire back with people...or mascots...that I look like. Here's a hint, cartoon characters.

No comments: