Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Friends Look Like Famous Athletes

Welcome to another addition of "My Friends Look Like Famous Athletes." On our last visit we saw that Matt Emmick is a lucky ass hole, Jonah Golan resembles Rex, and that Sam Gelinas and Slava Medvedenko may have been separated at birth. Let's see if I can lose a couple more friends. But first, let's see what my angry friends said that I look like.

Unfortunately I was unable to find a picture of a "bucket of Too-Short's cum", so we'll just have to imagine what that looks like. What I did find was a picture of Brett Favre (Jonah said I looked like him) that looks a bit like me. Here it is.



And in case you forgot, this is what I look like.



Pretty similar I guess. Sorry about the Getty Images writing on Brett's face. Those ass holes at Getty Images really don't want anybody using their shit. I think they need to chill out.

That said, here are some more of my friends and their look a likes.

John Kitna



And your boy J-Sky. I have a feeling Skyward isn't gonna be too happy about this one. Sorry man, it's true.



Here is Eric Byrnes.



And my partner in play by play at Green River Community College, Jarret Tomalin.



This one is my favorite. Here is Red Sox pitcher, Dice-K Matsuzaka.



And my brother's roommate, and life long friend, Taylor Matsui.



I hope everybody enjoyed this edition. Until next time. Oh yeah, and feel free to fire back with who you think I look like. Brett Favre isn't exactly an insult since he's my favorite football player ever, and he's is the handsome spokesman of Wrangler Jeans.

No comments: