Saturday, November 10, 2007

Funny Picture of the Week

Now that I have discovered the ability to put pictures up on the blog, there are going to be a lot more visual jokes, hence the "My Friends Look like Famous Athletes" blog. (Which was a surprisingly big hit with all of you. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it so much. Although I have yet to hear from Sam G. It is possible that our friendship hinged on the argument that he did or didn't look like Slava Medvedenko. And now that I have proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he is Slava's long lost brother, our friendship maybe over. I hope not. I have been getting lots of suggestions for look alikes, so rest assured there is another one coming soon.) I am lazy, so my goal for this blog is to come up with enough special "once a week" regulars, that I don't have to do anything creative anymore, and I can simply rest on my laurels. Unfortunately, in order for that to be possible, I have to think of these regulars first. So until I get there I'll keep up the random blog topics. But, here is one of my hopeful regulars. There are always hilarious pictures taken during sporting events that I see and want to share with friends, and I would be remiss if I didn't use this blog to show my findings. So, here is the newest member of the family: Funny Picture of the Week.




I truly believe that this is the most perfect picture to start this segment off with. I have seen lots of sports, and lots of pictures, but some how Yao Ming continues to be the victim of funny photography more often than any other athlete. Whether he is falling over in the wake of Starbury cross over, tripping over his warm up pants, or getting a mouth full of Kobe Bryant, Yao's ability to be in the wrong place at the right time is unrivaled. And now, he has a partner. Here's to Chinese basketball players, and the funny pictures that they inspire.

No comments: