Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Funny Picture of the Week

We always see people at the games we attend trying pathetically to attain free tickets. But once every blue moon, somebody does something clever and funny, and earns the free ticket that they asked for. I didn't have it in me this past Saturday to work any harder than a few emails and text messages to try and land a couple of Apple Cup tickets. Needless to say, I watched the game from the Duchess. Now, had I had the guile and creativity that my good buddy Barry showed, I may have had the misfortune of watching the debachle from the stands. In hind sight, I'm glad I wasn't there, for my poor Husky heart may not have been able to take that sort of pain in person. But Barry was, and here is why.









Barry is a clever guy, and for his spoils he was granted the gift of watching the Huskies lose the most painful game I can remember. I spent $80 on high quality liquor to entertain friends after the game, but I was so sad/mad/stunned/heart broken, that I had to cancel the party so I could regroup. Man was that game painful. At least Barry gave us some funny pictures to show for it.

1 comment:

El Avelardo said...

Raised by a scalping warrior!