Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm Psychic

I just want to make my prediction quickly before the game starts so I can make sure no one thinks I'm cheating. I can see how you might assume that I am, since I have predicted what would happen so far this post season to a T. I predicted a Sox sweep over Los Angeles, I predicted Cleveland in 4 over the Yanks. I said the Sox would win a thrilling 7 game series vs. the Indians, and guess what, they did. And if it wasn't for the fact that the Rockies never lose, I'd have called the number of games in their series also. Nevertheless, I called Sox vs. Rocks, and I am going to revel in my fortunate forecasting. I'm a soothsayer. I'm a profit. Whatever, here's the World Series prediction 20 seconds before the first pitch. Sox in six. So be it.

No comments: