Sunday, October 28, 2007

Game 3

I was unable to sit at my lap top in my mom's basement during game three due to my responsibilities at KJR, (I had to sit at the KJR computer and play commercials), so I was unable to keep my running thoughts. I will resume the series this evening in what maybe my last chance to write about baseball for the winter. I will be very indepth tonight to make up for my absence in game 3, but I will fill you in on some of my late game three thoughts.

I was wrong about Dice-K; I guess his breaking balls were breaking. To be fair I said he'd get rocked, and his curve ball was breaking like a Japanese B-Boy. He was very good, and I can admit when I was wrong. He still more than likely listens to bad pop music and wears "skinny" jeans.

I was wrong about the Sox dropping game 3: I thought the Rockies would rebound at home with the support of the Colorado crowd and the thin air, but I was wrong. The series could still go to six though, which is what I want, because while I can be wrong, I hate it, so let's go Rockies, make me a genius.

-Manny was safe. If he wouldn't have tripped on the helmet falling off of is head at third base, he'd have been safe by two feet. Nevertheless he pulled off a very athletic slide, and avoided the tag. I think if he wouldn't have gotten up and signaled that he was safe before the ump did, he wouldn't have been called out. Ump's are haters.

-Jacoby Ellsbury is good. I know I keep saying this, but I like him. He's gonna be good for a long time.

Well, that's all I remember. I'll get into game 4 all the way because like I said, it maybe the last of baseball for the season. But it won't be, I predicted 6 games, so there will be 6 games.

No comments: